Training & Placement
GIET Degree College has full-fledged and well equipped Training and Placement Cell. It is an integral part of our institution. The institute has provided the consummate infrastructure for efficacious functioning of the cell. The cell is sensitized to function all through the year towards engendering placement and training opportunities for the students. The cell is designed to function with a high degree of professionalism. It provides virtually instantaneous data to the corporate sector with regard to the candidates available for consideration towards placement in accordance with the preserved requisites.
- To empower students with perennial vocation decision-making skills.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the vocation orchestrating process.
- Enhancement of the student's communication skills and personality development by inviting experts from outside for seminars/classes.
- To train the students in the areas of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal reasoning through the reputed external training organizations and expert in-house trainers.
- Train the students through Mock Interviews as per the prospects of the corporate world, to perform well in the professional interviews.
- To build confidence in students and develop right posture in them.
Personal development & Career success
Workshop on “Personality Development and Career Success” for B.Com, B.B.A and B.Sc Students on 25rd & 26th July, 2018 by Dr. Jagannadh Rao
Inner Awareness & Personal Growth
1st & 2nd year students of B.Sc, B.B.A & B.Com actively participated in the workshop on “Inner Awareness and Personal Growth” conducted on 18th August, 2018 by Ch. Prakash, ADP .India senior manager & executive of Aurobindo Society, Pondicherry.
Stress is considered to be an integral part of ones life; stress can be any kind of worry, Anxiety, hassle, trauma, tension, pain or pressure. Stress is sometimes avoidable but sometimes it is unavoidable and one has to become aware of certain measures and ways about how to manage it in an appropriate manner.
Awareness on Internship and Fellowship
First of its kind in a degree college, conducted an awareness programme on internships and fellow-ships in other universities, industries. The motivators of this session are G.V.K.T.Teja Srinivas, research scholar IISE,Bangalore & K.Purna Vindhya,NIT,Tadepalligudem.